The STWIN SensorTile wireless industrial Node (STEVAL–STWINKT1B), is a reference design and development kit that makes it easy to prototype and test advanced industrial IoT applications like condition monitoring and predictive maintenance.
The kit includes a core board that houses a variety of embedded industrial-grade sensors as well as an ultra-low-power microcontroller to analyze vibration data of 9-DoF motion-sensing data at a wide range of vibration frequencies.
This vibration frequency range includes very high-frequency ultrasound and audio spectra. It can also be used for high precision temperature and environmental monitoring. You can also buy the best st micro authorized distributors online.
Image Source: Google
The key features-
- A multi-sensing wireless platform that can detect ultrasound and vibrations.
- Including STSAFE A110, BlueNRG M2SA (Very low-power application processor module for Bluetooth(r), low-energy v5.2), IMP23ABSU, and Wi-Fi
- Ultra-low-power Arm(r), Cortex(r),-M4 MCU at 120MHz with FPU and 2048KB Flash memory – STM32L4R9
- Micro SD Card slot for a standalone data logging application
Micro SD Card Slot for Data Logging Applications-
- Bluetooth(r) low-energy v5.2 wireless technology on board. Wi-Fi is also available (with STEVAL STWINWFV1 expansion boards), wired RS485 connectivity, and USB OTG connectivity
- A wide range of industrial IoT sensors are available:
- Ultra-wide bandwidth, up to 6 kHz, low-noise 3-axis digital vibration sensor IIS3DWB
- 3D accelerometer + 3D iNEMO inertial measurement device (ISM330DHCX), with machine learning core
- Ultra-low-power, high-performance MEMS motion sensor (IIS2DH).
- Ultra-low-power 3-axis magnetometer with ultra-low power (IIS2MDC).
- Digital absolute pressure sensor (LPS22HH).
- Relative humidity and temperature sensor (HTS221)
- Low-voltage digital temperature sensor (STTS751)
- industrial grade digital MEMS microphone (IMP34DT05)
- Analog MEMS microphone (IMP23ABSU), with a frequency response of up to 80 kHz
- Modular architecture that can be expanded via onboard connectors
- STMOD+ and 40 pin flex general-purpose expansions