After school programs and day camp activities for youngsters apply a selection of benefits including:
- Keeping children out of trouble and supervising them when the parents are not around
- Developing the child's individuality and character
- Helping youngsters learn to get along and cooperate with adults and other youngsters
- Forming self-confidence and self-reliance;
- Similar to private tutoring, after school programs are an excellent source of additional understanding.
There is one other advantage, however, that is most often forgotten when thinking about the benefits of after school programs and day camp activities. You can also get after school programs at 4kids.com/
Image Source: Google
Day camp activities and after school programs often offer children with great role models, and sometimes, better role models than teachers or parents.
Classroom teachers are generalists. On an everyday basis year after year, teachers must teach the same subjects, subjects that are often regarded mundane to the pupils.
Parents are regarded by their children as care takers and people who love them above anyone else. Teachers and parents play indispensable roles in the upbringing of these young people who are not mature enough to manage themselves.
Conversely, after school programs often furnish instruction from a specialist, one who may be professional in his or her field. These professionals have stronger abilities over a classroom teacher who teaches the same subjects to the same grade levels week in week out.